Be still my heart. One of my favorite products in the world, bedazzled! These lovely bejeweled Vaseline pots were on display at the Unilever Penthouse last week. Aren’t they fabulous?! Aly and I tried to win one of them by sharing our favorite Vaseline beauty tips. (Alas, we did not win.)
Let’s talk about Vaseline! It has to be one of the most versatile products of all time. Here are some different ways to use Vaseline:
- Prevent chapped lips by using a generous amount before bed.
- Rub some into elbows, knees, heels, and other dry skin “problem areas.”
- Use some on your cuticles instead of oil.
- When your favorite lipstick is nearly done, scoop out the remainder and mix with Vaseline to create a lip gloss.
- Use some to tame your eyebrows.
- Use it as a makeup remover.
How do YOU like to use Vaseline? Comment below!